Aurisonics, Inc.™ - “The Critical Difference” a world-wide manufacturer of in-ear products has launched our state-of-the-art
Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitor™ model ASG-1 that will give you the look and performance of a custom IEM.
The ASG-1 series represents the next generation of generic fit (one size fits most) in-ear monitoring technology which far
surpasses the performance capabilities of other single and multiple driver legacy designs which utilize hearing-aid technology.
The bass response is truly legendary driven by a massive 15mm custom designed dynamic driver. The driver is placed in the
monitor at an optimal angle and ported for maximum performance from a single driver. Multiple drivers are not necessary due
to the full range capabilities and wide-band response of the dynamic driver.
The shape and fit was engineered utilizing digital human ear anthropomorphic data to obtain a greater than 90+% fit. This
allows for a one-size fits most solution that stays secure in the ear and performs better than most custom IEMs and perhaps all
Our ASG-1 series IEMs are hand-made with care and tested in the same manner as our custom series monitors in the U.S.A. for
unsurpassed quality and performance.
Specifications of the ASG-1 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors™
* 8Hz - 25kHz frequency response
* 32ohm +/- 10% impedance @1kHz
* Sensitivity 121dB @ 1mW
* 15mm dynamic driver
* Standard S-M-L soft silicon replaceable tips
* The look and performance of a custom IEM
* Custom tips available for enhanced performance and fit
* Rugged design for professional use
ASG-1 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors Brochure
All ASG-1 IEMs come with an Otterbox "clear" 1000 series hardshell waterproof case.
Custom tips for the ASG-1 IEMs are available as well as replacement parts for field repairs.
If you order custom tips with your ASG-1s you have several choices for ear impressions:
Order your ASG-1 IEMs with custom tips and get a FREE Ear Impression Kit when you place your order.
Please Note: We cannot add your order to our production cue until proper ear impressions are received.
1. If you have ear impressions that are current (<6 months old) we can utilize them to make your molds. Just select this option below and send them to us.
2. If you need ear impressions please utilize our audiologist search engine to locate an audiologist in your area to get your ear impressions made. Once you have the ear impressions they can be sent to us for your molds. Please have the audiologist use our instructions for your molds. Audiologists typically charge from $15-$50 for these depending on location.
3. Search our dealer network and locate a dealer near you that is a qualified ear impression resource. You may purchase your IEMs from your selected dealer.
4. Your order automatically comes with a FREE impression kit with instructions to make your own impressions, however, if you need another one you can order it here impression kit with instructions. We also have available on-line video support for you to watch the impression process and ensure your impressions are done correctly. Once complete just send them to us and we make your molds.
Please Note: Upon receipt of your impressions if we considered them inadequate for making ear molds we will refer you to an audiologist to have them made correctly. The audiologist will charge from $15-$50 for them.
ASG-1 IEMs currently only available in "frosted clear" shell with clear wires.
We ship the FREE ear impression kit and your finished custom tips to you for FREE...